Occasionally Moovweb releases patches and feature upgrades to its moov_builder npm module on which all MoovJS projects depend. To update your existing projects to new version do the following:
- Install all dependencies with "npm install"
- Install new version of moov_builder with "npm install --save-dev moov_builder". Note that "npm update" will not work if you have "shrinkwrapped" your dependencies.
- Check project's package.json file to see the updated version of moov_builder.
- If you shrink-wrap dependencies in your project, check project's npm-shrinkwrap.json file to see updated version of moov_builder.
- Commit changes to package.json and optionally npm-shrinkwrap.json files.